Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pressed an ounce, gave an ounce away and i have 1 left that im smoking. weed sure does go fast when its good :rofl: i still have bad weed from when i started last year still avoiding the trash somehow :shrug:

dude, i still got jarz from 3y ago :yoinks: :coffee: ppp

Everyone goes on about gnomes for their grow space. I think these are for me looooool

9D4F3207-982E-4F50-B290-E57310B5121B.jpeg

Even though we have eaten gluten free pasta....I still react to it......so pasta is off the menu for us completely....that would give me eyes wide open insomnia.......:eek1:
I'm off all pasta due to keto diet for diabetes, and I find mashed cauliflower an acceptable substitute. Also damn fine sliced and grilled in butter. :pighug:

Sometimes it's her only way to get my attention...lol where's waldo comes out and the squirls...
:funny::funny: @Suki knows a better way :eyebrows::dancer:
I need the help trimming too....that shits annoying....tedius...

A good wife will have it all trimmed for you when you get home just sayin:thumbsup::cooldance: I love you honey if your listening:love:

:funny::funny: @Suki knows a better way :eyebrows::dancer:

A good wife will have it all trimmed for you when you get home just sayin:thumbsup::cooldance: I love you honey if your listening:love:
He got cranky at the recital cause I shushed him and all I could think was "too bad I can't flash him here" 🤣🤣 ended up poking him till he let me hold his hand instead lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back