Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing else to watch so gonna watch this….yet again!
image.jpg

@Fermented_Fruitz I ended up getting the fc3000 cause my wife reminded me we have a 2 year old and spending $560 on a light right now is "absurd." (Its a losing battle trying to argue with a Latina) So I'll start saving again and maybe by my birthday in January I'll have more room to splurge on a whole new tent and light. This one will have to do for now. But 4/20 is my 1 year growing so this is my treat.
Screenshot_20230409_201812_Chrome.png

@Fermented_Fruitz I ended up getting the fc3000 cause my wife reminded me we have a 2 year old and spending $560 on a light right now is "absurd." (Its a losing battle trying to argue with a Latina) So I'll start saving again and maybe by my birthday in January I'll have more room to splurge on a whole new tent and light. This one will have to do for now. But 4/20 is my 1 year growing so this is my treat.
View attachment 1581584
Was there already a 420 sale cuz if not would def be a big 1 soon! They always do big discounts!

View attachment 1581584

I feel ya wife wanted to divorce me when i asked for a HLG 650R for 420 :naughtystep:Maybe next year:lol::kissass:

I'm often the recipient of "Hey it's Jesus" comments. My beard is 3x that size and my hair is longer. I also get ZZ Top guy, Jerry Garcia, and the dreaded Duck Dynasty guy.

The last time I was in Barcelona, I had a German guy following mr aroud the Sagrada Familia church, which is the most amazing building ever built. The guy followed me for about 15 minutes before he finally asked to take my picture. Already have the Birkenstocks, so all I needed to do was buy a robe and charge 10 euros a pop for pictures. 100K easy a year!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back