Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:flyingbaby: I decided flying baby should be an emoji. I might have to lower the size on this. lol
1681095744630.gif

Whats going on with this forum? Where'd all my messages, badges and stuff go? I've not been around for quite a while and I'm lost

We did a major upgrade and site migration (moved to a cloud hosted solution; has really sped up the site.)

The software we were using for Badges unfortunately was discontinued by the developer that made it; so we had to find a new solution (which we have,) but are still implementing those things. There are trophies as well; and we just need to update the icons for those (just some stuff that got put lower on the priority list since the move to .org.)

Are you missing posts/threads? We had an issue prior where some posts weren't showing up for older users; I thought we had it sussed but if we're missing things I can look into it for you!

We did a major upgrade and site migration (moved to a cloud hosted solution; has really sped up the site.)

The software we were using for Badges unfortunately was discontinued by the developer that made it; so we had to find a new solution (which we have,) but are still implementing those things. There are trophies as well; and we just need to update the icons for those (just some stuff that got put lower on the priority list since the move to .org.)

Are you missing posts/threads? We had an issue prior where some posts weren't showing up for older users; I thought we had it sussed but if we're missing things I can look into it for you!
No I don't think posts are missing. I do k ow my inbox is empty and I had a lot of good info in there. It sucks that it's all gone 😭

No I don't think posts are missing. I do k ow my inbox is empty and I had a lot of good info in there. It sucks that it's all gone 😭

I will inquire into that; that shouldn't be the case as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back