Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gots me some photos for the full term season clones off my buddies mothers potted into 2 gallon pots in the greenhouse for now till little larger and the weather warms up some more. Pineapple Express, OG Kush, Gorilla Glue #4 and Moshi Cake. Will see if I can get a few more added in after.
IMG_9336.jpeg
IMG_9337.jpeg
IMG_9338.jpeg
IMG_9339.jpeg

Was there already a 420 sale cuz if not would def be a big 1 soon! They always do big discounts!
They don't have it listed with all their other deals for april and I was too impatient to wait and find out if they were gonna do a deal on 420. Either way I had already told my wife it was no more than 300, so that's where I messed up :rofl: :wall::shrug: it's all good we will make it work! She wants a tent and light for veggies and stuff cause she doesn't smoke so maybe that will be my ammo to buy a whole new set up for christmas and give her this 3x3.

They don't have it listed with all their other deals for april and I was too impatient to wait and find out if they were gonna do a deal on 420. Either way I had already told my wife it was no more than 300, so that's where I messed up :rofl: :wall::shrug: it's all good we will make it work! She wants a tent and light for veggies and stuff cause she doesn't smoke so maybe that will be my ammo to buy a whole new set up for christmas and give her this 3x3.
Prob be like $300 with 420 sale…which is guaranteed not a maybe they will maybe they won’t they absolutely will! ;)

Amazon product

Prob be like $300 with 420 sale…which is guaranteed not a maybe they will maybe they won’t they absolutely will! ;)

Amazon product

Oh see I was looking at the FC not the FCE. Well, I still got black Friday and Christmas deals to look forward too haha happy wife happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back