Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife went to SU women's lacrosse game tonight with her sis and mom.. So i was left to give Nala her meds and fend for myself:eyebrows: :cooldance:

9A8792D0-99A1-4D38-B9F6-AB1E8C17FEA5.jpeg

AH! Well! Tell them to bring you some Dinosaur BBQ, the "wango tango" flavor wings are among the best I've ever had.
:crying: Yeah Dinsouar BBQ is good but when we go for BBQ we normally head the other direction for Sticky Lips:eyebrows: They were going to dinner some where not sure where though

:crying: Yeah Dinsouar BBQ is good but when we go for BBQ we normally head the other direction for Sticky Lips:eyebrows: They were going to dinner some where not sure where though

Sticky Lips had some of the best ribs I've come across. Not flavor wise, simply the meat was a cut above anything else I've found. Don't know who their supplier was and they wouldn't say. The cherry sauce was pretty good but eh, they couldn't smoke a flavor into them worth a darn.

Dino: I can only hold their wings up as spectacular. The Syracuse location is a neat place too. Have you ever tried their Ape Hanger ale? Custom brewed by Middle Ages, nothing too fancy just a nice plain beer to go with spicy sauces.

I am apparently hungry....

@PinkyNotTheBrain I've been rocking to the ATU soundtrack all day, hubby was like "so are you gonna watch the movie or...?" Told him I'll watch it with #3 when I get around to it, but it's probably my favorite soundtrack 🤷🏼‍♀️ 15ish minutes till I have to leave and then it'll be back to that for our lovely drive to the party lol
I don't like you copying me. I listened to about half of it working in the garden earlier then I seen some supremes and I wandered into Motown, which happens a lot but ill switch back im down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back