Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain I've been rocking to the ATU soundtrack all day, hubby was like "so are you gonna watch the movie or...?" Told him I'll watch it with #3 when I get around to it, but it's probably my favorite soundtrack 🤷🏼‍♀️ 15ish minutes till I have to leave and then it'll be back to that for our lovely drive to the party lol

*chaos* lmfao
FB_IMG_1680372310274.jpg

Gonna just have to stop finishing off the night before canna coffee when I wake up in the morning!
Sure cuts into being very productive. That stuff will sneak up on you before ya know it! :funny:

I've been in so much pain the past few days... hips and lower back are just on fire. I've been sleeping 12+ hours for the most part and haven't been able to get out of bed much outside of that which I'm sure is making it even worse. It sucks because I'm fully aware that my mental health is completely fucked rn and that I'm basically actively self destructing but it's like I'm watching the monitor but the controls aren't engaging. I was crying for literally no reason last night and hubby didn't understand that there was literally nothing wrong. I eventually was like "you know when you're on mushrooms and your eyes leak but it's like a euphoria feeling? This is basically that but the opposite emotion." I'm having so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back