Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we survived the storms last night. No tornadoes but lots of extremely violent and sustained straight line winds, 60-70mph gusts.

Very loud. I was surprised by the noise and how long it lasted. And dangit, we had bad wind storms in early March that blew some shingles off. Paid a guy to tack a few back in place and now we're missing more! Pretty light punishment I guess but jeez, another $300.

Ah well even $1000 is cheaper than a broken leg.

Hope the spring weather arrives soon and everyone can get all their cooped up cabin fever out of their systems. Happy growing everyone.

Good Morfnoevight All you April Fools Day Live Stoners!

I find the hardest thing not to talk about is politics. When your young, u dont give a crap about it, as you get older it piss's you off to no end.
No it is not hard at all. I am very political but you probably did not know that. Just don't go there. Easy peasy!

Ya shouldn’t be hard to steer clear of political hullabaloo (with the exception of local weed law updates i hope) on a weed forum! Plenty of reddit places u can go post your political opinions freely! :d5:
We do allow weed political discussions here but there is a forum for that.

At least I think this is where @Son of Hobbes placed it, correct me if I am wrong :shrug:

Happy April Fools Day!

animated-april-fool-image-0004.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back