Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some refugee kids exploring in Reinstein Woods yesterday in Depew, NY. We found a beaver lodge, bull frogs, leopard frogs, turtles, bluegills nesting. They kids were disappointed we didn't find any bears or hippos. This Great Blue Heron let us get very close:
Heron.Lily_Pond.jpg

Damn yellow flies are out in full force, time to spray down if I'm gonna continue working outside. Gotta a sheet metal pallet I want to place in the shade next to one of the sheds to put plants on to keep the ants from nesting. Once I do that I can harvest the rest of the camilla's and put some of the other larger plants back there.

Damn yellow flies are out in full force, time to spray down if I'm gonna continue working outside. Gotta a sheet metal pallet I want to place in the shade next to one of the sheds to put plants on to keep the ants from nesting. Once I do that I can harvest the rest of the camilla's and put some of the other larger plants back there.
Haha gnats are out here. Little bastards bite and leave an itchy welt. I just dug out the spray this morning :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back