Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The internet seems to think vintage is stuff from the 90's. I need to replace a recess light from the 60's in the shower. You think I can find any info on the net as to how to remove this thing, nope, and I dont have access to it from above.
Anyone ever dealt with one of these?
20230529_091851 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 1598152 @PinkyNotTheBrain .....you got a day of rest........?.............. :pass:
Ya im going to try and just lay in bed and rest my back i can't bend over with out holding onto something and i got to wait on my aunt her fevers down to 99 but she can't take one of her inhalers with a fever cuz she gets dizzy so she just lays in bed mostly and then go across the street and check on my neighbor Helga, I can't believe she didn't break her ribs as bad as shes bruised. Shes 87 now and im pretty sure she'll outlive me. Maybe put this in a pot a little later 😁
IMG_20230528_185244070.jpg

Buster and Missy don't start wigging until the lightning and thunder gets about 5-7 miles away and if a strike is real close they immediately head down into the basement and hide.....Buster is funny as all heck, he puffs up the tail and the hair on his back stands up and he is growling deeply, while slinking along on his belly, LOL what a sight....LOL
Good morning to you the three of you :kitty::kitty:🐁. Happy memorial day buddy

The internet seems to think vintage is stuff from the 90's. I need to replace a recess light from the 60's in the shower. You think I can find any info on the net as to how to remove this thing, nope, and I dont have access to it from above.
View attachment 1598162
Undo the screws on the inside, some of them are installed from above but not all, if it is youll have to just cut it out with a sawzall

View attachment 1598162
Looking like those leveling screws on the inside could come out and whole unit slide out. Gonna have to run the rim with a knife as it looks painted in. everything behind it should just be wires and wire nuts. You have a driver with flex shaft? Or a real shortie? Maybe a real long one with half turns only… it’ll come out one way or the other. I’m sure

Looking like those leveling screws on the inside could come out and whole unit slide out. Gonna have to run the rim with a knife as it looks painted in. everything behind it should just be wires and wire nuts. You have a driver with flex shaft? Or a real shortie? Maybe a real long one with half turns only… it’ll come out one way or the other. I’m sure
Yea, I have a shorty and a 90° screw driver. Ya know its old school when all the screws are straight head. I'm hoping it just slides out and I can pop a wafer led with its own junction box up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back