Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1684339438701.jpg

@Mara Cachafa .....don't search google for the Cornflake Cure......:yeah:...I've done a Tutorial.......

Remove innner bag of cornflakes...stick bud inside the cardboard box ....:headbang:...Finished....

I further Improved my method today............I created a hinged opening....so you can stick it outdoors if the weather improves......:idea:

Get scissors and cut along two sides of the front of the box.........

View attachment 1598149

Then fold back along the Hinge..cough..cough...........

View attachment 1598150

Organic ventilation...no 'lectric...

Bit high tech...but Worth it.............:yeah:..... #CornflakeCure ....you Heard it Here First..............
Hey Mossy, is that swiss army scissors?

@Mara Cachafa .....don't search google for the Cornflake Cure......:yeah:...I've done a Tutorial.......

View attachment 1598147

Remove innner bag of cornflakes...stick bud inside the cardboard box ....:headbang:...Finished....

I further Improved my method today............I created a hinged opening....so you can stick it outdoors if the weather improves......:idea:

Get scissors and cut along two sides of the front of the box.........

View attachment 1598149

Then fold back along the Hinge..cough..cough...........

View attachment 1598150

Organic ventilation...no 'lectric...

Bit high tech...but Worth it.............:yeah:..... #CornflakeCure ....you Heard it Here First..............
My 1st time I've seen this..I'll try it...I got the same box...ty

20 minutes Before it Starts @Talonxracer ......... :pass: ....unfortunately............
Buster and Missy don't start wigging until the lightning and thunder gets about 5-7 miles away and if a strike is real close they immediately head down into the basement and hide.....Buster is funny as all heck, he puffs up the tail and the hair on his back stands up and he is growling deeply, while slinking along on his belly, LOL what a sight....LOL

Hey Mossy, is that swiss army scissors?

Professional CannaTrimmers @Badfinger ....... :headbang: ...got a notch in the blades to take down the thick mainstems....a Grip in the middle to strip bud from the mainstem...cushioned finger holes to prevent blisters...a bottle opener for trim refreshments....and a Pokey thing incase your canna has any stones in the hoofs.........or it could be a screw driver.....hmmm......all for 2 Euros a pair..........:pass:

I'm at a loss here, are you drying bud in a cereal box?
@Mossy ty for the reps!

:pighug: Yeah..........:crying::crying::crying:....for Fun........the girls I'm taking down are excessively Wet.....the atmosphere is excessively humid..indoors and out.....cardboard is beter than nowt to try to take the excess off bit.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back