Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha gnats are out here. Little bastards bite and leave an itchy welt. I just dug out the spray this morning :pass:
Hate the greasy feel of it but if you almost always wearing shorts, tank and flips it's a prerequisite when outside.

Hate the greasy feel of it but if you almost always wearing shorts, tank and flips it's a prerequisite when outside.
Yeah, it’s either get greasy, or wear long sleeves and pants etc. The hippies around here don’t like the spray, so they wear mosquito nets on their heads, gloves etc. Better to be greasy and in shorts and flip flops. I’ll let them live forever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The internet seems to think vintage is stuff from the 90's. I need to replace a recess light from the 60's in the shower. You think I can find any info on the net as to how to remove this thing, nope, and I dont have access to it from above.
Anyone ever dealt with one of these?
View attachment 1598162

Hey Badfinger! Would be a good idea to run a razor blade around the housing where it meets the ceiling where it's been painted. Could rip up the ceiling a bit if not when taking it out. Not sure what it's gonna look like after the housing is out, but tin snips could be an option in addition to sawzall depending on the size of the can. I've had to do both. The mini sawzalls they make now are great little tools
Send us a pic after you got the housing off

It seems like they veg longer in coco and take a couple weeks longer to finish. Maybe that's how they get bigger and yield bigger harvests?
Has to be...they are getting way bigger then my living soil grow....like I'm thinking they are going to be 2x the size...they are still stretching.....
20230528_223611.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back