Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Pretty sure I told ya my Waken story the first time Maiden headlined there...Just looked up the tour dates and the only US date isn't until October in LA and it's the only US show listed. Not that I know shit, but seems like if US dates are October and after, they might not play South America until next year. Rock in Rio is in May...???

Would be amazing to see them in Rio or São Paulo. Mexico City would be awesome as well

ya, i also looked their tour datez myself jus yesterday, lol....and ya, they're gonna be in europe all summer, but as far as i know, they will be, once again, playin rock in rio in september....i'm jus hopin & prayin they're gonna come to kansas city again :bow: Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

ya, i also looked their tour datez myself jus yesterday, lol....and ya, they're gonna be in europe all summer, but as far as i know, they will be, once again, playin rock in rio in september....i'm jus hopin & prayin they're gonna come to kansas city again :bow: Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

You're correct, Rock in Rio is September. Don't know why I thought it was May. If they play in KC, I'm down. Hate the Chiefs as I was a Raiders fan since I was a kid( quit watching sports somewhat recently), but always have a blast in KC!

You're correct, Rock in Rio is September. Don't know why I thought it was May. If they play in KC, I'm down. Hate the Chiefs as I was a Raiders fan since I was a kid( quit watching sports somewhat recently), but always have a blast in KC!

hmm, info is kinda sketchy, but lookz like Maiden will be headlining the metal day at rock in rio on oct 4th, with special guestz scorpionz, megadeth & sepultura :headbang: ppp

and sumhow, i still didn't make it.......i give up :dammit:

:crying::pighug: ppp
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: What's your real name Rodney? Cuz you ain't gettin' any respect from this software :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2023-05-28_22-09-07.jpg

:worship: a very special Good Morfnoevight to @420autoflower :shrug: @420Forever :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back