Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's apeshit on another level!!!

:yeahthat: for sum reazon, south americanz are def the most dedicated metalheadz ever & i don't don't even wanna think about how bonkerballistic they're gonna go :crying::whew: and to top it all off, Maiden is headlining Wacken this year, oh ya! :headbang: ppp

20230115-100608-014406.jpg

:yeahthat: for sum reazon, south americanz are def the most dedicated metalheadz ever & i don't don't even wanna think about how bonkerballistic they're gonna go :crying::whew: and to top it all off, Maiden is headlining Wacken this year, oh ya! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1598044

Nice! Pretty sure I told ya my Waken story the first time Maiden headlined there...Just looked up the tour dates and the only US date isn't until October in LA and it's the only US show listed. Not that I know shit, but seems like if US dates are October and after, they might not play South America until next year. Rock in Rio is in May...???

Would be amazing to see them in Rio or São Paulo. Mexico City would be awesome as well

View attachment 1598044

Looks like they're playin two dates near @Mossy! Murcia and Barcelona. Mossy, time to get your Maiden on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back