Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like jersey said go threw 90's the fastest or the dulytek 100's.. i am really happy with them too same product as the 90's but little more yield hard to tell for sure but it seems it.. You may have seen these but here's a crash coarse :d5::headbang::lildab: my press thread is in my signature:thumbsup:

Youre high as fuck right now huh? first time ive seen you not make sense lol, either that or im high as shit :rofl::rofl:
No but i havent seen those vids ill be taking a crash course tonight thank you big dab! :d5:

I just fixed but yeah i am baked been long day see below.. Bottom line IMO you only need 90 threw 120's for any type of flower

Welp got boat all ready took way longer then expected cause I completely forgot to plug in the onboard charger and left the power switch on so batteries were super dead.. Took all after noon screwing around with those cause onboard charge wouldn't charge from dead dead long story short it was a PITA cause I didn't hit the disconnect switch and plug the boat in :doh::doh: but finally got it all lubed up and fired her up in the driveway so I am going fishing tomorrow and I need to get some rest hope to be up at talon time 4:00am est :nono: Nap time later ya'll :lildab::lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Hell yeah! Sure plenty of people are shitting themselves! Figured you'd be stoked!

"stoked" is the understatement of the millenium! imho, that'z the 2nd best song ever written by any band anywhere (after rime of the ancient mariner of course :eyebrows:), and for them to finally play it live......................................well, i can die happee now :zen: ppp

@Cerebral Goo audio ain't much better, but found another one! :jump: and dude, just wait until they play this anywhere in south america :eek1: ...........need i say more-? :headbang: ppp

Any show in South America would be sick! But that's apeshit on another level!!! Good excuse for a road trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back