Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watered my coco megacrop grow, Za Mango on left and Hubbabubba smelloscope....I'm feeding 2x a day half a gallon each....View attachment 1597504
Looking awesome!! Who are the NLD gals with those looooong spears in the back? Zippy trippy, hopefully.

I’m headed off to a party this afternoon should be a good time all sorts of good food wife smoked the salmon and trout we caught on the charter few weeks ago plus everybody brings amazing dishes to pass.. There a few of us with corn hole boards we all bring them and set up a corn hole tournament.. I am going to bring the unicorn and some rosin see how many people I can make puke:stir::muahaha::toke::crying:
A20A4F69-B01C-4DA4-9263-198652519024.jpeg
5A13EA91-89CD-4B5B-BE31-647DAC3B1B68.jpeg

Looks black market to me :shrug: and the flower on that site certainly gives a pgr vibe
100% black market. they dont sell ounces like that here in separate 8ths. nor does the thing look like it has any child proof stuff on the box. every item you get at a dispo has a look to it cause alot of companies use very similar child proof boxes/bags. its probably some black market stuff that someone got at one of the secret sesh's. they have them a few times a month out here. its just a swap meet of weed and dabs. my guess is thats where they are getting the hook up.

@Mossy we lost both kittens it's sad...we seen the mom and tryd to give them back... she wouldn't take them...we think they were sick and she split them from the rest her litter...we can here more kitten crystal in the yard she came from...it's sad they looked so good and healthy....they were eating and using the restroom....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back