Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem...If they're from overseas. I wouldn't trust those for a single puff ..

:pass:
Def not! He said his guy has a source from CA but not sure! The diamonds are at least good and he did text me last night saying i wasn’t hallucinating! He tried 2 or 3 diff flavors mixed between sativa/hybrid/ and indica and everyone of the carts he said had the exact same flavor i described to them! Tasted like overly harsh grape cough syrup! Because of that tho he offered to give me my money back on the 2 carts! If he has someone unsuspecting he can sell em to then i will drive out there and do that!

Def not! He said his guy has a source from CA but not sure! The diamonds are at least good and he did text me last night saying i wasn’t hallucinating! He tried 2 or 3 diff flavors mixed between sativa/hybrid/ and indica and everyone of the carts he said had the exact same flavor i described to them! Tasted like overly harsh grape cough syrup! Because of that tho he offered to give me my money back on the 2 carts! If he has someone unsuspecting he can sell em to then i will drive out there and do that!
They could have used the same terps to add back to the distillate…..

Eighths of diamonds for $45??? Eighths of primo bud often sell for that around here, and it must take an ounce of bud to make 1/8 of diamond? Maybe they extract it from whatever they sweep up off the trim room floor?
Bro its priced out there like OK! I know @THC Farms was getting like $6-7 a g for concentrates and that was after he grew the crop/ harvested/ and (at the time) took to a separate facility that then took a huge cut to process into the concentrates! Wouldn’t surprise me if with all the surplus they just go into their own black market business under the table! Prob make more then u get selling it legally! Also kinda hard to fake an extract! These are legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back