Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def not! He said his guy has a source from CA but not sure! The diamonds are at least good and he did text me last night saying i wasn’t hallucinating! He tried 2 or 3 diff flavors mixed between sativa/hybrid/ and indica and everyone of the carts he said had the exact same flavor i described to them! Tasted like overly harsh grape cough syrup! Because of that tho he offered to give me my money back on the 2 carts! If he has someone unsuspecting he can sell em to then i will drive out there and do that!
im speaking from experience here, carts that you buy that arent through the state dispos you run alot of risks. a big one out here happening for many years was people were putting "terps" and vitamin e oil. and when i say people i mean shady unlicensed shops selling them at a massive scale. alot of the carts had bud with mold and pm. i used to work for some shady people i saw alot of shady shit going on. thats just what i saw i know there are other ways of "making carts" but all i will say is be careful bro. my bosses used to have clones of heavy hitters, brass knuckles, and many other top brands (even edibles). its super easy to clone products and is done ALOT out here. So if someone is getting deals on carts its cause they are fake especially from califorina 1000%. real companies arent gonna risk a license to backdoor some carts. they may get you high if they do have actual cannabis in them but more than likely they turned it to carts cause there was a problem. all love homie just trying to make sure you dont get jacked around with the cart bullshit.

Bro its priced out there like OK! I know @THC Farms was getting like $6-7 a g for concentrates and that was after he grew the crop/ harvested/ and (at the time) took to a separate facility that then took a huge cut to process into the concentrates! Wouldn’t surprise me if with all the surplus they just go into their own black market business under the table! Prob make more then u get selling it legally! Also kinda hard to fake an extract! These are legit!
its cause the process for making diamonds is just soaking your product in iso for weeks. i dont fuck with diamonds too much just cause its pretty thick smoke that always leaves shit on my teeth and has a heavy cough after, its weird. i stick to shatter, sugar or rosin. badder sometimes but has to be clean not some whipped butane soup.

Last edited:
I wouldn't sell research chemicals that the carts could possibly contain, to my worst enemy Amigro. But that's just me.

:pass:
No idea what he’ll end up doing but as long as i get my cash back thats on him! I don’t know anybody i could sell them to even if i wanted to!

Eighths of diamonds for $45??? Eighths of primo bud often sell for that around here, and it must take an ounce of bud to make 1/8 of diamond? Maybe they extract it from whatever they sweep up off the trim room floor?

I think we underestimate how cheap weed is in some west coast cities…..

@Mara Cachafa I think it was @BCBudlady that was just saying that someplace in Washington state, you could get zips of bud for fifty bucks….
I was talking with my bro about this on Wednesday I think it depends who you know:d5: I pay 70$ a quarter for live rosin, wax, shatter, pretty much any concentrate expect hash rosin.... I can get a OZ of primo bud from him for 100$

im speaking from experience here, carts that you buy that arent through the state dispos you run alot of risks. a big one out here happening for many years was people were putting "terps" and vitamin e oil. and when i say people i mean shady unlicensed shops selling them at a massive scale. alot of the carts had bud with mold and pm. i used to work for some shady people i saw alot of shady shit going on. thats just what i saw i know there are other ways of "making carts" but all i will say is be careful bro. my bosses used to have clones of heavy hitters, brass knuckles, and many other top brands (even edibles). its super easy to clone products and is done ALOT out here. So if someone is getting deals on carts its cause they are fake especially from califorina 1000%. real companies arent gonna risk a license to backdoor some carts. they may get you high if they do have actual cannabis in them but more than likely they turned it to carts cause there was a problem. all love homie just trying to make sure you dont get jacked around with the cart bullshit.
Ya bro all it took was couple hits off each and i put em back in the boxes! U can bet I ain’t smoking them! He was like they should be good they got a qr code that goes to their website! Im like if they could make fake carts they can make a bs website! The companies using legit qr codes it comes up with strain info and where cart was sold and sometimes the testing info on that batch! Not just a link back to a website homepage! :doh:

Ya bro all it took was couple hits off each and i put em back in the boxes! U can bet I ain’t smoking them! He was like they should be good they got a qr code that goes to their website! Im like if they could make fake carts they can make a bs website! The companies using legit qr codes it comes up with strain info and where cart was sold and sometimes the testing info on that batch! Not just a link back to a website homepage! :doh:
good shit bro, yeah thats even more of a red flag cause if it was legit hook up for CA shit they wouldnt have any qr code or batch numbers cause they would have had to swipe them before they even got to that point in processing so they never get put into the system. and if it IS a real QR and batch id its because it was rejected by the state and the company was supposed to throw it out but instead back door'd it. sketch!

Ya i got em from bro in law and no clue where he got them from! He got an oz and came in this…..
View attachment 1597489View attachment 1597490

Came with 8X 1/8th jars in it! I also got 2 carts from him but they are whack AF! If they aren’t black market ones no idea how the company stays in business! Gonna have to hold em and sell em to someone unsuspecting down the road! :rofl:
Looks black market to me :shrug: and the flower on that site certainly gives a pgr vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back