Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause that's what they had and I can do high frequency fertigation so it didn't bother me.. When I mix up my own mix it is 80/20-70/30 I normally do this with bricked coco.. Like I said before the organics in the CoM turned me off but I am weird :shrug: :gassy:
The the only garden center around that I get my soil from, stopped carrying CoM, but they still have just about all the foxfarm lines. I didnt want to buy the foxfarm 50/50 or 70/30 stuff until I did alittle homework.

The the only garden center around that I get my soil from, stopped carrying CoM, but they still have just about all the foxfarm lines. I didnt want to buy the foxfarm 50/50 or 70/30 stuff until I did alittle homework.
I would have preferred the cult nation 70/30 IMO coco is coco not a whole lot of difference between brands and what there is you normally flush out before long.. Keep in mind coco always needs nutes with the water = fertigation get use to mixing up nute batches

I squish all trim bud by itself but I have a bud trimming machine so the trim is well worth doing and I do at least a pound now out of every grow. When I first got my press it was suppose to be a couple of ounces here and there you know experimenting now three years later I am into full fledge reasearch 🤣
1685063214798.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back