Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the solo ever end up working out? Did you figure out what was wrong?
It took about 8 burn offs, but its better now. I think a lot of it is due to me being a pretty heavy smoker, a vap is not the kind of hit I'm accustomed too. Like just sucking air. It should improve as I try to quit smoking over the next few months. I imagine everything should taste better then.

I'm being serious it's coco and megacrop from now on....I can buy a bag 70/30 perlite perfect mix and I still got shit tons of megacrop....22$ a bag...I'll even run coco in my one gal bags...I'm a believer now....since I figured it out after a year...😆
20230525_191959.jpg
20230525_192014.jpg
20230525_192010.jpg

It took about 8 burn offs, but its better now. I think a lot of it is due to me being a pretty heavy smoker, a vap is not the kind of hit I'm accustomed too. Like just sucking air. It should improve as I try to quit smoking over the next few months. I imagine everything should taste better then.
When I first started vaping it would make me blow up real bad I think it's loosening the tar or some shit most smokers can't fully inhale dabs or vape. Quiting is a great idea I occasionally smoke a joint but your really destroying your cannabis. Your taking something that is really healthy and used raw or in teas medicinally and turning it into a drug to get high. Not that smoking can't relieve symptoms. Our lungs are the gateway to life. Breath is the life besides food and sunlight exercise. Even vaping too much is bad I think especially the heat into your lungs. Also you might have gotten higher than your used to because the solo is efficient and you can get extra paranoid high and worry about stuff some weed is acrid some is skunky fruity whatever gas you get the point. Non medical opinion not a doctor. I vape a few times a month and it's like doing a dab almost because of how low my tolerance goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back