Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab Have you tried the CoM 70/30 Aeration Formula yet?
Negative ghost rider.... I almost did but they had fox farm 50/50 that was just buffered.. I am hesitant on the CoM cause of the organics they put into to from the factory not sure if that would mess with my setup:shrug:

Negative ghost rider.... I almost did but they had fox farm 50/50 that was just buffered.. I am hesitant on the CoM cause of the organics they put into to from the factory not sure if that would mess with my setup:shrug:
I have that free bag of Megacrop, I just do not know if that is all I need for a grow, never did a coco grow. But I sure been itching to try.

Kind of wish I did the runoff readings I got from the FF were whacky 900ppm ph 5.0 never did get it to flush out.. Pretty sure i am going to soak some in MC 1 part and play with one pot see what happens :shrug: :goodluck:

Last edited:
One more. . .
IMG_0715.jpeg

Why did u go 50/50 instead of 70/30? I'm curious to learn the benefits of one over the other.
Cause that's what they had and I can do high frequency fertigation so it didn't bother me.. When I mix up my own mix it is 80/20-70/30 I normally do this with bricked coco.. Like I said before the organics in the CoM turned me off but I am weird :shrug: :gassy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back