Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy Sunday Live Stoners.

Can't seem to get caught up here today............. every time I have to step away I come back 20 pages behind:pass:

Still buffing out the car, the car is not done but I am for today. My arms are like noodles :haha:

What's not making sense. When you make rosin it's no longer a raw bud. When you wash buds to make hash rosin out of bubble hash some terpenes go in the water. Vaping bud is different than vaping oil. Oil will never be the exact same as the buds the better the extractor is the closer it will be to the raw bud. Don't believe me make bubble hash and taste the water your losing something. When you heat bud in a rosin press your losing something. When you purge butane out in a vacuum your losing some flavor. Not saying low temping you don't get more flavor than bud but it is a different experience. Oil has more flavor then bud because it's concentrated but you lose the smell that comes out when you open a jar especially with butane they evaporate at same temps. Dabs have more flavor because you are vaporizing like a half gram of weed at once
You start loosing terpenes the minute you harvest. You can use good drying methods to minimize it but you will lose some of the most volatile no matter what. Each process has a price to pay for a gain in some other area. My personal experience has 185°F fresh pressed rosin in dabs as the most flavorful product of all of the ways I have consumed cannabis. I believe I have done them all? It is not because of volume it is because you are removing things that don't taste good, carbon and chlorophylls.

I harvested the first pot of reds for new potatoes, some got a little bigget then I like I will steam them later. The smaller (better size) will be fried in butter and served with parsley tomorrow. with linner!

IMG_20230521_185135564.jpg

Day 67

20B4A369-BB1C-49A4-9FCB-FED8F974CC38.jpeg
15C700B3-9C62-4E23-8808-8B31D9FF832E.jpeg
89A71035-29D8-4020-883D-C7098BEF9F57.jpeg

02A057DB-3CFA-44F7-9695-DAC77F8AE979.jpeg
3CCF2CFC-BBBB-4D7D-ADA9-FA2D8A787D18.jpeg

1 strain is Kong’s Breath x Grape Mint #23 aka Hen’s Breath

The other is Cherry Cheese Skunk x MoBerry aka Pooties Pebbles

The tent smells like fruit, funk and skunk!!

About to build another 4x4 and mix up one of two BAS Take n’ Bake Kits, will add just under 3CF of Coast of Maine potting soil and will amend with Green Gro Earthshine, Veg, my own EWC, Coast of Maine Lobster Compost, Rice Hulls, microbes and pumice to bring it to 100 gallons. Excited to to start switching the tents to beds, ollas except for the vertical propagation 3x3 Tent for seedlings and clones.

Soyr hound is cruising and as of now she is green and healthy! Gonna topdress some dry food/insect frass/ and a combo of castings and some oly compost! See if not skipping that step along with the GLB stuff maybe my plants can stay nice m healthy thru harvest! :thumbsup::cooldance:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gonna bust the scope out tomorrow to give outlier C a once over! She is def looking fly as a motha and frosty frosty! First kush strain i have grown and looking forward sampling this stuff! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg
5A17DBD7-E9DD-4B94-AD69-92CCF5F54EBC.jpeg
C5A8C593-B895-4E1C-891D-6BFF9D1366CC.jpeg

12307958-422E-44A1-9CA1-0DF03793377A.jpeg

And outlier Z straggling up the rear all sickly like! Still not sure what shes hungry for! Also not sure if I should take pot to bathtub and maybe flush it just to be sure i am starting back from scratch on nutes in the soil! Unless someone who knows what this looks like can give me a pointer as to what it’s lookin like?!? :shrug:

7A296C9D-0B9D-4EA2-B54C-E9F0255CB359.jpeg
77E73C79-863D-43A3-963F-B398D68684B3.jpeg

:vibe:

Looks super wet cuz reservoir had gone dry so i went ahead and misted the soil with some captain jacks before starting carrots back up! ;)

^^^^^^^ Video ^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back