Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a shop to buy pot from and to be able to grow my own, without any heat

After some of the things Hobbsey has shown us from the US cannabis market.......:yoinks:.....I'll stick to the growing my own without the Heat Dream....

:crying::crying::crying:

coffee.gif

#PotsHot ......:biggrin:

Sitting in No morning Sun................ :pass: ....it has Thundered most of the night from 2am.....the dogs have been Frantic....:coffee2:..I'm Wrecked.

View attachment 1595908

View attachment 1595909

View attachment 1595910 The Boys......or as I Affectionately call them.......Chicken Fodder...are being Plucked and preened as we Speak......

View attachment 1595911

Sitting in No morning Sun................ :pass: ....it has Thundered most of the night from 2am.....the dogs have been Frantic....:coffee2:..I'm Wrecked.

View attachment 1595908

View attachment 1595909

View attachment 1595910 The Boys......or as I Affectionately call them.......Chicken Fodder...are being Plucked and preened as we Speak......

View attachment 1595911

Laid to rest on the Right of the shot.....this grow is all about Bud...........Possums.......:crying:

1684744851383.jpeg
Vic and Bob as Marvin Gaye and Otis Redding (sans dodgy make-up), sitting on the dock of the bay "watching the boots coming in and ganning oot"!

The males are chicken fodder, that's not very gender sensitive, one day we will have equality and balls to anyone who says otherwise.
Nowt wrong with a banana spraying it's genetics all over the place!
1684745319381.jpeg

Dame Edna had a cracking set of balls, just like this cannabis plant, don't get me started on her bananas though!
:crying:

All the best girls have balls these days, just ask Ricky!

Glad to hear this grow is all about bud and not bud light or we'd be running into more gender issues.:hump:
Please take this with a pinch of salt, humor is the best medicine.:rofl:Arf Arf!

After some of the things Hobbsey has shown us from the US cannabis market.......:yoinks:.....I'll stick to the growing my own without the Heat Dream....

:crying::crying::crying:
I'd like the right to buy from a shop but I'd still grow my own!
Rare foreign hashes like Charas etc I'd buy occasionally.

The males are chicken fodder, that's not very gender sensitive

I made my crosses on the last batch..... :biggrin: ...these are Fun........:d5:...new Pots an all.......

Nowt wrong with a banana spraying it's genetics all over the place!

Noooooooo........:what?:....Regulars......no bananas..........

Glad to hear this grow is all about bud and not bud light or we'd be running into more gender issues.:hump:
Please take this with a pinch of salt, humor is the best medicine.

Not on this one....Please don't Touch it coz we already had someone Lost from LS because of it.....:headbang:....

I'd like the right to buy from a shop but I'd still grow my own!
Rare foreign hashes like Charas etc I'd buy occasionally.

Me Too............:headbang:.....Always been a Dream for me...just going to Look...even if I couldn't afford it.....:biggrin:....

an Hobbsey Killed my Dream...sob.............. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back