Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

When did u slip that in there??

1684720914415.gif

Thanks for all those who liked and/or gave rep. They are much appreciated! @Mañ'O'Green Please know that I keep my boy away from my grows and never smoke around him. His room is on the other end of the house where my grow is and when I smoke, it pulls the smell right out through the exhaust. I've talked with him about the benefits of weed, but he knows that I would prefer that he didn't do it when he's exposed to it in the future, (unless it was for a medical reason). Living in a state where you can still go to jail, keeps me on the paranoid side and we've had the talk on what to do and not say if I ever get busted again. He knows not to open the door, (especially if I'm gone), and only to tell the cops his name and who his dad is. Anything else and it's "I exercise my right to remain silent and ask for a lawyer" :hump:

Anyways, besides my first press of some sun grown GGlue from Cali, I'd been too busy to press anything else. I finally found the time and pressed an ounce that was a mix of several Mephisto strains. Including around 10 grams of some "top shelf" CDLC. There was also some Chemdogging, Grape Skywalker & some 2 yr old double grape and it turned out great, (but only got 6.1 grams). I'm still learning to press and working with the rosin and some things I've noticed is; 1) Kirkland paper works better than 2 others I tried. 2) If you place an extra layer of parchment on your cold plate, the parchment with the rosin won't absorb moisture making it much easier to collect. and finally 3), (which probably should have been 1. When you get a jar of rosin out of the fridge, give it plenty of time to warm up to room temperature. If you attempt to collect a dab too soon, it will break off and go flying! MOST IMPORTANTLY - MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A SHIRT WHEN TRYING TO COLLECT COLD ROSIN, or you might end up like me with bits of rosin matted in your hairy chest! :crying::crying::crying:

I finally found the time and pressed an ounce that was a mix of several Mephisto strains. Including around 10 grams of some "top shelf" CDLC. There was also some Chemdogging, Grape Skywalker & some 2 yr old double grape and it turned out great, (but only got 6.1 grams).
Am I seeing a 16% yield that's not bad I'd say about average :2cents::d5::lildab:

Starfox & Mothman - Day 1.
She stretched a bit im thinking cause I didn't have the light turned up enough. I raised it and forgot to brighten it, it was at 25%. But we are all good now i have it at 50% with the light 20 inches away.
20230521_130323.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back