Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's up next for a smidge of Ripley's OG Rosin?
Screenshot_20230520-113323~2.png

:bong:

Who's up next for a smidge of Ripley's OG Rosin?
View attachment 1595373

:bong:
Nice...im buying a erb diffuser pipe...i break everything glass....at leat i think thats what they are called....you put the bud in the metal thing and press a button....its...40$ at my desp....

All Plans cancelled for today......... :biggrin: ...in Favour of geting Stoned.............:d5:

The only thing we Had to do was order the Princesses tablets at the chemist....

Hubby went...I started lunch...we had no breakfast buggering about with the phone.....:doh:......then Look what hubby brought back with him...........

View attachment 1595307

The Day is suddenly looking Up...............:biggrin: ....
Thanks for the rep.....

At tat tat.....don't disturb them @JP1 ...last cold germ I had the first pot took 2 weeks to show ...an the second took 3 weeks.

If you have 30 assorted seed in and a total no show....it is just your temps......so wait....... :pighug: ....

If I See an compo in your finger nails....I'll be 'round....with the slappy ruler.........

ruler-nun.gif

:crying::crying::crying:
My sour hound i planted with 2 other beans and 14 cucumber seeds and after 4 days and first 2 beans up i moved the tray outside only expecting the cucumbers to finish standing up and 22 days later i found the sour hound had stood up out in the tray in the driveway! It’s actually the healthiest plant i got going right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back