Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t be better my friend…..good coffee, Apollo Black Cherry dabs, beautiful day outside, and a cool dog to hang out with. Life is good :headbang::vibes::peace::pass:
How are you doing?
I'm great, thanks! Raining here, but that's okay..Good coffee, Ripley's OG Rosin at the ready for mass consumption.. And a movie on the tube.. Oblivion. :d5:
:pass:

Good morning @Frankthetank :pass:

How's your day shaping up? Overcast here and storms this afternoon, might as well wait and mow tomorrow afternoon and just hit the bong....:hookah:
Good morning my friend :pass: It’s a perfect day out…..high of 82, no rains…. I think the dog and I are gonna get some miles in today…..:headbang:

Although your idea of hanging out next to a bong is certainly intriguing :woohoo1::rofl::lildab:

I'm great, thanks! Raining here, but that's okay..Good coffee, Ripley's OG Rosin at the ready for mass consumption.. And a movie on the tube.. Oblivion. :d5:
:pass:
Good morning @N/A-Greengo :headbang:

It isn't raining here yet, but soon, going to watch the idiot box and feed the Unicorn with some Tinto de Verano rosin here in a bit!

In the last pic, is the unit attached to the concrete? Hard to tell with the plates. If not, you may want to have the installer come back out and put in some anti vibration pads and Tapcon the base to the concrete pad.

Other pics look like a nice install from what we can see!

You looking at going full solar or solar water heater?
I don't think it's attached to the concrete. Not really sure why. Water heater gonna be electric, maybe a tankless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back