Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday everyone. The Oz cat cleaneth! He’s the old man of the house. He turned 14 in April. Still still speedy and energetic, but not as often. He is a chest lounger mostly. Sit on the couch and he’ll plop on chest and headbutt your face repeatedly til he settles.View attachment 1595308
Around here dogs and cats sphincters are known as "The Eye"

At tat tat.....don't disturb them @JP1 ...last cold germ I had the first pot took 2 weeks to show ...an the second took 3 weeks.

If you have 30 assorted seed in and a total no show....it is just your temps......so wait....... :pighug: ....

If I See an compo in your finger nails....I'll be 'round....with the slappy ruler.........

ruler-nun.gif

:crying::crying::crying:
Looks like 4 of them popped up overnight last night :cooldance:

Never.... :pass: ...I've lived long enough to Know there will be someone on the other side waiting to poke a stick in your eye.........:crying:

How's you today.......?...........
That reminds me of a story about the late president of Road Vultures MC, Tommy Bell (RIP). He was way stoned, and woke up in pitch dark at the clubhouse. He saw a pinhole in the wall with light shining through it. He bent down to look through the hole to see where the light was coming from. It was actually the glowing tip of a stick of incense, and he burned his eyeball.

Good morning @N/A-Greengo :headbang:

It isn't raining here yet, but soon, going to watch the idiot box and feed the Unicorn with some Tinto de Verano rosin here in a bit!
:d5:

How is the Tinto De Verano? What type of flavours/aroma do sense most?
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back