Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @420Forever what about a Gracie playing the drums? And yeah it's not black but I couldn't figure out how to do a psychedelic watercolor in all black lmfao
GraciePlaysTheDrums.png

Love my Mars lights. I did months of price tracking when I bought this one and sometimes it's cheaper buying direct and sometimes cheaper from Amazon. They change the prices for shipping all the time to make it confusing. Never used a spider farmer so got no clue about them. @Marshydro is a sponsor here and regularly does giveaways...
So I'm looking into getting a new led for the 3x3. Mars hydro has the bar style 3x3 300w with Samsung diodes and non a Samsung one. Spider farmer has the same thing. Any huge difference or recommendations? Should I wait closer to 420 for better deals?
love the Mars Hydro range
TSW2000 is an excellent light that would be good in a 3x3
Well built and customer service,
you can always get hold of Thier Rep @Marshydro on here if you need any help in regards to your light.
They have a 420 flash sale on now with some items with 50% off and are doing deals on a lot of stuff

Watched a video earlier in regards to starting off Naga chillies
And they soaked the seeds in a bucket with half an asprin dissolved in it wtf
Apparently it makes them grow bigger lol

Copy & pasted from google
Feeding seeds with aspirin accelerates their growth and makes them stronger and more resistant to disease. Some gardeners declare that their germination success using aspirin increases to 95-100%. If you have a vegetable patch, you will find that giving the plants a regular aspirin treatment will work wonders!

Last edited:
love the Mars Hydro range
TSW2000 is an excellent light that would be good in a 3x3
Well built and customer service,
you can always get hold of Thier Rep @Marshydro on here if you need any help in regards to your light.
They have a 420 flash sale on now with some items with 50% off and are doing deals on a lot of stuff
Thanks for that!
I think I'm gonna go for this one.
Screenshot_20230407_113139_DuckDuckGo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back