Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this dont get me two days

View attachment 1580874
Technically they do, the popping thing they do was *super* satisfying to my kid brain. Kinda reminded me of crabs legs or something. In the 90s at least, the feet were also like the most delightfully chewable texture of plastic too.

Annnnnd now that I've typed that and read it back it's just another one of those "how tf did they not notice I was autistic" things from my childhood lol.

JEBUS!
U IZ ON A
dinner-rolls-recipe-close-up-title-150x150.jpg
Can I get a whole pan of those please?

I'm suddenly picturing AFN seniority gifts like in corporations.

Here's your 5 year gift! Congratulations on your new AFN boxers! Just 5 more years until that SWEET SWEET coffee mug!
Oh see mine went to "grandma's gifts for my husband over the years at Christmas? Lmfao

Love my Mars lights. I did months of price tracking when I bought this one and sometimes it's cheaper buying direct and sometimes cheaper from Amazon. They change the prices for shipping all the time to make it confusing. Never used a spider farmer so got no clue about them. @Marshydro is a sponsor here and regularly does giveaways...
That's how I got my FCE4800. No major complaints other than I dial the power back towards end to reduce the chances of foxtails. I have a HLG R300 in another tent but I kind of prefer the bar setup for coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back