Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday and @Fermented_Fruitz is REALLY excited!!!

I don’t think i could ever get that fat! I was 130lbs all my life until i stopped taking opiates! Crazy part is while on those i ate worse then ever! It was common for me 2 buy and go thru 2 Cinnabon 4pks IN A WEEK all by myself and i would triple up the icing compared to what they put on em! Quit taking pills (somas are what had me eating crazy shit at weird hours) and i weigh like 185 now!

I am excited its Friday tho! ;)
1680881262277.gif

I have family coming to visit this weekend. I have to hide all my stuff and act like the uncle that doesn't know anything about weed. Someday, weed won't be so taboo, but I'm unlikely to see it.

Meanwhile, I'll be sneaking off to get high all weekend long.

I have family coming to visit this weekend. I have to hide all my stuff and act like the uncle that doesn't know anything about weed. Someday, weed won't be so taboo, but I'm unlikely to see it.

Meanwhile, I'll be sneaking off to get high all weekend long.
Gotta run to the store honey, be right back!

Love my Mars lights. I did months of price tracking when I bought this one and sometimes it's cheaper buying direct and sometimes cheaper from Amazon. They change the prices for shipping all the time to make it confusing. Never used a spider farmer so got no clue about them. @Marshydro is a sponsor here and regularly does giveaways...
Yeah I have the ts1000 and I love it so I think mars it is. I couldn't tell why SF was charging more for essentially the exact same light. So right on thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back