Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran the bunny hutch to the dump since it's been on the curb for 3 weeks today and trash still hadn't picked it up. Got a mother's day $10 off $25+ from the hardware store so going to go pick up a birdfeeder to hang out front for my new friends.

Oncologist was freaked. Not a good sign. At this juncture, I would usually smoke. Instead, got a pal arriving shortly for some medibles. Canna heals.

Mine is with the nerve damage......... :headbang: ....gawd..at the bottom of it lack of oxygen in the blood........so don't Fret that it is only oncology.....

I've got one keeps Ticking me......I've had a Hankering for a few years for the Lavender...... :headbang: .....or Lavender Kush......but I've not seen anyone growing to find out.

Saw it when I bought the Deep Chunk a couple of years ago...but it was Never in stock.

The only place I can find stock now is Soma Seeds......:headbang:
One of the WTF I grew had a very lavender smell to it. I can't remember which it was but one of the recent ones I harvested had a very distinct honeysuckle smell.

Mine is with the nerve damage......... :headbang: ....gawd..at the bottom of it lack of oxygen in the blood........so don't Fret that it is only oncology.....
Nervous system we take for granted, until it goes haywire.
No booze either….so mac n cheese gotta suffice. With crumbled low sodium turkey bacon, gotta have some restraint. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back