Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
so mac n cheese gotta suffice. With crumbled low sodium turkey bacon, gotta have some restraint. :crying:

Cheesus Girl.......:crying:...you don't Do Deprevation by halves do ya..............

I Hope you are getting Plenty sex.....coz you've got naff all else to look forward to.....

Oh Wait...it was Nourishment...............................not Punishment...................:crying::crying::crying:

Cheesus Girl.......:crying:...you don't Do Deprevation by halves do ya..............

I Hope you are getting Plenty sex.....coz you've got naff all else to look forward to.....

Oh Wait...it was Nourishment...............................not Punishment...................:crying::crying::crying:
Exactly. Asked the phlebotomist what EXTRA ( round two) labs. She mentioned syphillis….I replied, no worries about that one.

I've got one keeps Ticking me......I've had a Hankering for a few years for the Lavender...... :headbang: .....or Lavender Kush......but I've not seen anyone growing to find out.

Saw it when I bought the Deep Chunk a couple of years ago...but it was Never in stock.

The only place I can find stock now is Soma Seeds......:headbang:
mask-heart-heartbeat.gif

Yep, don’t put the head down, fall over. Twice this week. Legs are a nice yellowish purple.

You Know I said I was a bit of a Wuss with any drugs....?

I once turned into work with the tail end of a bad bout of vertigo...my work mate kept looking....Smiling...... :biggrin:

In the end I said okay..what's funny.........?..he said you are on a come down from Speed aren't you.....?

I hadn't even tried canna then...but I remeber Thinking...if Speed makes you feel like that....I'll Not Bother.....:crying:

@eprotege if you like the distillers, check this out, you might dig them. A bit more rockabilly… :pass:

I love rockabilly, psychobilly, you name it.

If we're talking about female punk vocalists, we can't ignore Mia Zapata of The Gits.

Exactly. Asked the phlebotomist what EXTRA ( round two) labs. She mentioned syphillis….I replied, no worries about that one.

:crying:

Hubby was getting his Blood Pressure done in the Chemists...one of the Pharmasists came up behind him....grabbed the read out....
and Looked shocked.......:yoinks: ..she waved her finger in his face an said...No Alcohol...No Coffee......but...you can have as much Sex as you want......

And I Thought...Good for you Girl for volunteering............:d5:..........I'll Sit it out...............:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back