Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All You Taco Tuesday Live Stoners.

I really look forward to Taco Tuesdays!

mariachi.giftaco tuesday.gif

DOES ANYONE USE THIS LIGHT CYCLE​

FOUND THIS WHILE DOING MY MORNING READING​

Alternative: 6-2?​

Currently trending is the new 6-2 alternative vegetative growth lighting schedule. Three of these light-dark cycles per 24-hour period means the cannabis plant receives the same total 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness as a conventional 18-6. Moreover, this is a viable option as photoperiod cannabis needs a continuous 12 hours of darkness to bloom. The thinking being, those brief 2-hour intervals of darkness give the plant a chance to rest and process CO₂ more effectively. Also, 6-2 avoids light saturation and is potentially a more effective light-dark cycle for photosynthesis.

I did a full grow running 8/4, The plants were stressed, they were smaller than other growers here for the same strain and the yield was short for my average 30 oz for 6 plants at 22 oz. There are seeds so one or more must have hermied. I am still getting reports on the smoke. The entire grow is here:

I am going back to 18/6 that has proven to me to be the best indoor schedule.

would it be too late to introduce a dark period now at day 45​

A few hours say 2 -3 or 4 hours​

cos ive installed another tube heater in there and could cope with a lifghts out heat loss nowView attachment 1593939View attachment 1593940View attachment 1593941View attachment 1593942View attachment 1593943

Not a problem but don't go less than 11 hours of light as they may decide to ripen before getting fatter.

I have now grown autos on

8/4 Stress and Hermies, small plants and low yield.

11/13 Autos that were not autos, this fixed it

12/12 Autos with Photoperiod plants, I have plenty of DLI so not a problem.

18/6 This is the sweet spot for yield and quality.

20/4 Slightly better yield but Terps seem lower, cost more to run lights, about the same time to grow to harvest as 18/6.

24/0 Stressed plants, lower terps cost way more to run lights but finished about 10 days faster still cost more for energy. Overall Quality was lower.

The most consistent best crops come from the 18/6 and that is what I will be growing with in the future.

:crying:

Hubby was getting his Blood Pressure done in the Chemists...one of the Pharmasists came up behind him....grabbed the read out....
and Looked shocked.......:yoinks: ..she waved her finger in his face an said...No Alcohol...No Coffee......but...you can have as much Sex as you want......

And I Thought...Good for you Girl for volunteering............:d5:..........I'll Sit it out...............:crying:
If he uses the opposite hand….a new partner. Very exciting.

:crying:

Hubby was getting his Blood Pressure done in the Chemists...one of the Pharmasists came up behind him....grabbed the read out....
and Looked shocked.......:yoinks: ..she waved her finger in his face an said...No Alcohol...No Coffee......but...you can have as much Sex as you want......

And I Thought...Good for you Girl for volunteering............:d5:..........I'll Sit it out...............:crying:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: Oh god I should have waited to rep you that is hilarious :crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back