Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Mossy
1684263179063.gif

Tippy side to side. You know the one foot in front little thing to check for DUI? Well, not possible. I’m sure my neighbors think I’m drunk…all the time. Funny, could care less. Getting old has its advantages.

No..that is not Old..that is Sick........:headbang:.....one of my signs...if I start the farmer walk....I'm sick...or I'm gonna be...... :pass:....

I Hope you get some Answers.........:doc3:...

No..that is not Old..that is Sick........:headbang:.....one of my signs...if I start the farmer walk....I'm sick...or I'm gonna be...... :pass:....

I Hope you get some Answers.........:doc3:...
Oncologist was freaked. Not a good sign. At this juncture, I would usually smoke. Instead, got a pal arriving shortly for some medibles. Canna heals.

Just had to add.... I have a list of certain aromas I'm sifting for, and without a doubt this is the subject that scratches unmistakable banana off that list...

View attachment 1594012
:pass:

I've got one keeps Ticking me......I've had a Hankering for a few years for the Lavender...... :headbang: .....or Lavender Kush......but I've not seen anyone growing to find out.

Saw it when I bought the Deep Chunk a couple of years ago...but it was Never in stock.

The only place I can find stock now is Soma Seeds......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back