Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was supposed to read “coughy” and watch out for high temp! That’ll hurt the lungs big time. I like to wait til the bucket just loses its glow, then by the time I drop and swirl it’s slightly lower temp. Lower temps = flavor!
Plus the lower temps kinda slow the process down a bit….instead of flashing over to vapor immediately and giving a big, coughy cloud….the lower temp causing slower vapor production, so little to no coughing. :pass:

Plus the lower temps kinda slow the process down a bit….instead of flashing over to vapor immediately and giving a big, coughy cloud….the lower temp causing slower vapor production, so little to no coughing. :pass:
Yesssssssss

That was supposed to read “coughy” and watch out for high temp! That’ll hurt the lungs big time. I like to wait til the bucket just loses its glow, then by the time I drop and swirl it’s slightly lower temp. Lower temps = flavor!
Just my two cents bro but if the bucket is “glowing” you’ve overheated the banger and that severely degrades the quartz.. That why when I was using a torch I did cold starts.. Heat slowly until dabs begin to bubble then take hit if no vapor heat little more :thumbsup: Now I have a enail:cooldance::lildab:

One house done neighbor ladies done now onto ours.. Damn lazy beast laying around on the job :crying:
1FCEC4FE-0F7D-4DFF-B998-083638C745E9.jpeg
6F102B2C-0434-477F-B389-3D3F91AC2972.jpeg

Saved half that blunt from bedtime last night (since i passed da f out….but not while smoking ;)) so toked it up just now so I was already blazed for trip there! May be leaving my mom there since my sister is wanting her to stay the night and babysit so they can go out for my sisters birthday since it was yesterday so if thats the case i will smog the car out on my way home so i am not making my mom smell like a blunt! :nono: :rofl:

I think it’s safe to say this one is toast!
D8F9076B-B5B7-4E96-8220-726261838C37.jpeg

Just my two cents bro but if the bucket is “glowing” you’ve overheated the banger and that severely degrades the quartz.. That why when I was using a torch I did cold starts.. Heat slowly until dabs begin to bubble then take hit if no vapor heat little more :thumbsup: Now I have a enail:cooldance::lildab:
i was gonna say it shouldnt ever glow not even a lil bit, gonna end up with a foggy banger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back