Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday Stoners!
We've got life in the Mephisto Sativa Tester Tent!
:vibe:

Screenshot_20230513-093038~2.png

:smokeout:

Awwww yaaaaa…. almost forgot but bro in law sent pic few days ago of the dab rig he got on 4/20 and he has few diff things for us to dab on including some thca diamonds! Guess depending on how bad they choke me will determine if i get some dabs for myself when i finally road trip to OK! Also means my blunt i rolled will now be 1/2 for way there and 1/2 for way home! :eyebrows::woohoo1:

1683985665495.jpeg

Awwww yaaaaa…. almost forgot but bro in law sent pic few days ago of the dab rig he got on 4/20 and he has few diff things for us to dab on including some thca diamonds! Guess depending on how bad they choke me will determine if i get some dabs for myself when i finally road trip to OK! Also means my blunt i rolled will now be 1/2 for way there and 1/2 for way home! :eyebrows::woohoo1:

View attachment 1593039
Diamonds are real clean, should be smooth as silk unless you overfill the lungs… then watch out! Could get caught and painful

Diamonds are real clean, should be smooth as silk unless you overfill the lungs… then watch out! Could get caught and painful
That was supposed to read “coughy” and watch out for high temp! That’ll hurt the lungs big time. I like to wait til the bucket just loses its glow, then by the time I drop and swirl it’s slightly lower temp. Lower temps = flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back