Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
is your small dog the boss? my chihuahuas boss my boxer around its hilarious :rofl:

skeeter lol one of my chihuahuas is named skipper. shes like 13 and has no teeth her tounge hangs out of her head :crying:
Yup he bosses Nala around but she knows and when she's had enough she lets him know who's really the boss:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:Now Nala's sister Layla that the wife's girl friend has and comes over quite often won't even look at skeeter.. She turns her head the other way as she walks by and he still bitches at her :cuss::crying::crying::crying:

Thursday
20230511_154359.jpg
20230511_154404.jpg
20230511_180050.jpg
20230511_180100.jpg

Gonna end up having to clear the whole easement since it's just totally full of invasive creeping charlie and narrow leaf plantains. One pokeweed was it as far as volunteer natives go back here.

9 yards of mulch later were all done:yay::whew::lildab::pass: Now to shit, shower, and maybe shave then off the the garden centers for mothers day plants and the head shop for myself:haha::devil:
Today is definitely a maybe shave day. I have a clean Saturday chin for the first time in recent history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back