Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost is shocking. The fact that the government covers almost all, is not.
It’s the taxpayers, guys like you and me - who knows the real cost that pays for it. Not us in person, but the all the people living over there. Sweden should legalize!

But I also heard that from the first of July this year the minimum jail-time will be 6 months no matter of the weight. It will hit hard on the regular home-user who just trying to have a decent life with the help of cannabis.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone :smokeout:
Good afternoon @Mossy

@PinkyNotTheBrain
HUGBEARS1.gif

#PinkyPot both took Damage from the caterpillars............................But.........I'm sure I can feel Seed now....................

PINKYPOT.gif

Nope. Never had that problem. The nightlight on a timer allows me to keep them in veg until the natural light cycle coincides with flowering. It also provides the plants a seamless transition into flowering.
If it stays on constant ya that should be fine if they all get good amount of steady uninterrupted light! The term nightlight to me means so u can turn it on in the night to check on them (for whatever reason that may be byt hell if i know :rofl:) which would be same as getting light leak into a tent which grows nanners almost always! If it stays on constantly tho it’d be just like a light assisted greenhouse kinda grow!

Ok I put them back...let's see how this goes....you'll be watching its the Twenty20 g&s and Autoseeds.com g&s.....only germinating the 2x2 blocks in megacrop seakelp....ty
If u do the rockwool method u prob wanna sprout seed in rockwool outside the pot cuz pretty sure amount of water they need would have the soil under and around the block totally soggy so by time roots hit edge of cube the growth would slow due to the excessive moisture! Sprouting first and then planting cube u can keep pot and good moisture level and added bonus if u have dynomyco or rootwise, great white, any of them powdered myco u can sprinkle down into hole before planting cube and that will help roots get going muy rapido!

Just a thought amigo :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back