Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soma and xanax in the evenings had me falling asleep smoking many a night! All my pants look like this and think it was by gods good graces i never woke up to me barbecuing my beef off! :yoinks::fire::rofl:

View attachment 1592351

BlissfulHotArabianoryx-max-1mb.gif

:shrug:

two-and-a-half-men-alan-harper.gif

If u do the rockwool method u prob wanna sprout seed in rockwool outside the pot cuz pretty sure amount of water they need would have the soil under and around the block totally soggy so by time roots hit edge of cube the growth would slow due to the excessive moisture! Sprouting first and then planting cube u can keep pot and good moisture level and added bonus if u have dynomyco or rootwise, great white, any of them powdered myco u can sprinkle down into hole before planting cube and that will help roots get going muy rapido!

Just a thought amigo :d5:
Good idea...I'll do that I just don't have the money for any of those atm.....I got mc seakelp that's it......and megacrop.....bunch of npk products, but no other....I'll take them out and set in my seedling dome and heat mat with seedling lights.....sound better? Let them sprout and roots hit bottom then plant....

Soma and xanax in the evenings had me falling asleep smoking many a night! All my pants look like this and think it was by gods good graces i never woke up to me barbecuing my beef off! :yoinks::fire::rofl:

View attachment 1592351

That is awesome! :worship:
Stay away from the Xanax ffs:rofl:

This made my day, thank you.
I’ve been on this site on and off and I swear, you guys always say funny things and share your knowledge with others. There is no other site like this one :bow:
I wish I could contribute more.

If u do the rockwool method u prob wanna sprout seed in rockwool outside the pot cuz pretty sure amount of water they need would have the soil under and around the block totally soggy so by time roots hit edge of cube the growth would slow due to the excessive moisture! Sprouting first and then planting cube u can keep pot and good moisture level and added bonus if u have dynomyco or rootwise, great white, any of them powdered myco u can sprinkle down into hole before planting cube and that will help roots get going muy rapido!

Just a thought amigo :d5:
I was reading something saying heat mats aren't good for germinating? Is this true? I got the whole setup with marshydro control....

I was reading something saying heat mats aren't good for germinating? Is this true? I got the whole setup with marshydro control....
I'd say they are if it's cooler weather (use mine in the winter) if your germing in 80 degrees don't think they'd help and might cook em.

Taking a back break waiting on mail to come, got some satin cuttings out for delivery and can't let em sit in the box when it's 90 in the shade.
Just split up a couple NJoy 3" plants ($15.00) into 11 rooted cuttings, 2 big ones for me and 9 for sale at $5.00 each. I really got to get me a chair out there so I'm not bending over the table when I'm working.

Ok I won't use it....I can control it....
Then again, I'm the guy with 3 huge 24 x 48 mats I barely use, 3 light timers I don't use anymore, cheap ass Home Depot fertilizer and barely pH my water anymore......so, I might not be the best judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back