Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

Just need to share some news, at least news for me as I’m from Canada.

Can someone guess how much 100 grams of cannabis by prescription from a doctor in Sweden costs?
Got a receipt from a stoner-friend over there.

:nono:
Guessing cheap, as they have socialized medicine. Access. Guessing less than $100

Guessing cheap, as they have socialized medicine. Access
5306 USD! For 100grams per month. And it’s unlegal to grow it by yourself - even if you got it legally from a doctor.

The taxpayers takes the bill above ~220USD per year - but that is an insane amount of money being tucked in other peoples pockets from seed/clone until the user get a hold of it.

@Mossy, what are these mysterious "hot rocks" that are burning your sunscreens?

We used to call explosions from the dreaded hidden seed in your your joints lava rocks. They explode and burn a hole in your car seat back in the day :haha:

Yeah....I Thought it was seeded bud that made hot rocks........ :biggrin: ...but I get it with unseeded too.........:headbang:

5306 USD! For 100grams per month. And it’s unlegal to grow it by yourself - even if you got it legally from a doctor.

The taxpayers takes the bill above ~220USD per year - but that is an insane amount of money being tucked in other peoples pockets from seed/clone until the user get a hold of it.
Cost is shocking. The fact that the government covers almost all, is not.

I have been getting strawberries at the farm market for a couple of weeks but the were so disappointing......... water berries...... then my sister-in-law says the Behymer farm is picking and they are good. Well that is an understatement. This is what a strawberry is all about. It only happens for a couple of weeks but it is a gastronomic event.
My mom got some a few weeks back cuz she needed 2lbs for a jam recipe she was making so she went to the local farm eith the big “pick your own” strawberry patch and she did get some really big ripe berries but the cost was ridiculous! Like $15 a pound if I remember! The next batch of jam she drove to central market and theirs were just as nice n ripe although not quite as huge (but still really big ones) and she said the flavor in them was actually waaaay better then the ones from the patch! Needless to say she was a 1 time customer at the only place like that we got! :nono:

Fv2KsUiWYAAc1OQ.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back