Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup...they got their goodies, Front roses got an additional watering and maint. clipping, got myself ready to go shopping cause wife takes forever in the bathroom, sit down to a glass of tea and get informed she doesn't really feel like going now.....thanks dear, couldn't have let me know while I was still in my home clothes ( shorts, tank, flops), had to wait till I was dressed in jeans, Tshirt, socks and sneaks.....
:face:

Empathy @Bill.de.Cat ......... :pass: ...gotta hubby that does exactly the same......it is Frustrating........:d5:

#SmokemoreDope ....:headbang:

Hey @Talonxracer :pass:. On a tolerance beak, so enjoy this one for me…

T-t-tolleraance break @BCBudlady ......?.....:yoinks:...at this time of year.......

maxresdefault.jpg

Good morning freaks, geeks, and near do wells!

@Mossy, what are these mysterious "hot rocks" that are burning your sunscreens?

We used to call explosions from the dreaded hidden seed in your your joints lava rocks. They explode and burn a hole in your car seat back in the day :haha:

So cubes on slabs is a really viable way to grow monster photo plants but you need 10 foot ceilings to make this work to it's potential. What you are doing is new..... go with it you may have the best new idea in growing. I love new ideas

View attachment 1592250
20230510_191917.jpg
Ok I put them back...let's see how this goes....you'll be watching its the Twenty20 g&s and Autoseeds.com g&s.....only germinating the 2x2 blocks in megacrop seakelp....ty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back