Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I can get those joist brackets up easily enough and just seat some 2x4s in them, but idk if there's a better way of dealing with it. @Frank the Dank I though about panda film but considering the size of the bathroom I think it would be overkill. Already have light proofing stuff inbound for around the door. Gonna have to buy a real lock to put on it, probably one of those ones that goes up high and bridges the gap cause the knob itself can be "unlocked" by giving it a hearty twist and I don't need the heathens in there causing light leaks or just generally messing with things lol.

"Cheap win" we should be using more corporate buzz words around here. Let's stick a pin in this topic so we can circle back to it later after solutioning @Suki813 's project.

hey, afn izn't a corporate entity, so cheap is all ya get outa me :rofl: ppp

I was thinking out loud about the Xmax V3 Pro. The mouthpiece is about 2- 3cm above the bowl. It produces intense flavour.
:cheers:
I had a look at the unit, and it looks great. Maybe I need another vape... :biggrin:

IMG_0962.JPG

@hairyman ....:yeah:...Afghan dom......:pass:

He smelling skunky?,,,,i still not made it to me tent :rolleyes1: ,,, need to see if i have some seeds from a late hit on one i left in there lol,

i going to have to watch my watts on next grows ,,leccy its crazy expensive after last price hike,,,

so i have some f3 from last run,, which come from the NL side and i prefer this as a general smoke ..we got some real nice spread of flowers and some colour :dragon3: ,,, and i have some f4 from a side set i was looking at from a super fast sex ,,f3 male skunky ,odd balled one i showed him i think,,,far too strong as everyday but a keeper i thought to have as an :chef:,,,i got his pollen as well and pollen from that last set but apart from framework and speed nothing stand out

i kindly getting some of @tobe orange assault :toke::headbang: ,,,,,orange dragon :thumbsup:

and @BCBudlady has some re-pro stone and blood dragons :bighug: ,,,,now i thought stonedragon was your black dragon
=x black jack but i have reference of Tang saying durrrty x blachjack

oh and we haven't even looked at the set that was open with all original sets :coffee: ,,but now what was me saying about keeping it simple :cool1:

Last edited by a moderator:
i still not made it to me tent :rolleyes1:

You got stash to last you...?.....

i going to have to watch my watts on next grows ,,leccy its crazy expensive after last price hike,,,

Yup....and I expect that to last a while ....until things calm down...:shrug: ...Perfect flucking Storm of price rises all 'round.
Nobody is going to escape it.

i kindly getting some of @tobe orange assault :toke::headbang: ,,,,,orange dragon :thumbsup:

Nice...I'm hearing great things about his Orange Assault....:pass:

and @BCBudlady has some re-pro stone and blood dragons :bighug: ,,,,now i thought stonedragon was your black dragon
=x black jack but i have reference of Tang saying durrrty x blachjack

Mmmm...now you do have me.......coz Durrty was a pheno seperated out of the Black Dagon Line......so Technically...either could be called Black Dragon....and it is so far back...I can't remember...:pass:

You got stash to last you...?.....

last grow ,,i had the 4 big plants might have been 5 there was another special and 4 decent sized plants in the corners one was a lovley pink ,, and all the side junk i keep underneath ,,was the best harvest per watt blah blah for ever and an age ,,i did feed them though and bud candy is worth every penny ,,ta @Mañ'O'Green and your self for that one:bighug::toke:,,, so still have two boxes full ,,and a couple bags of stuff that needs sifting ,,,

Nice...I'm hearing great things about his Orange Assault....:pass:

really ,,i had some that was so orangey was like have a ripe sweet/sour tangerine burst of oils when open from the skin ,,,comes from a dutch pashion orange bud i believe, but i smoked both commercial and grown both ,,hes caught the true essence of orange from it i think,, and on its own is balanced for my med needs,,,,, i can think of a few girls i like n the ingredient box that match color wise

..and it is so far back...I can't remember...:pass:

i have a huge page full of stuff i collect ,,,most of it in history ,,but stuff like tang did grow stonedragon once somewhere ,,,if you search deep enough its all there :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back