Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of doing a dry ice extraction. Seems a little easier then bubble. Haven’t ever tried it before. Are you just using a silk screen and “rolling it” in the dry ice?

Thanks for the rep.:pighug:
This is pretty much what I do

Just had to tie my fb tester's branches to her main stalk... The nugs aren't huge but feel like they're gonna stick to you when you brush up against them. And the smell... Ohhhhhh baby....
IMG_20220406_133250557.jpg
IMG_20220406_133357176.jpg

Alright yall. About to convert my downstairs half bath into a flowering room and I've got not a clue how to go about it. New light for the tent will be here tomorrow and hubby will be off. Main issue is what to do about the walls (y'all have seen my godawful mid dark 1980s wallpaper) and also how to hang the lights?! Thinking I'm probably going to have to use heavy duty drywall anchors to hang joists and mount from those but I figured I'd ask y'all before I go into construction mode :rofl: as far as the walls go, kinda thinking of tacking white poster board to them as painting would require wallpaper removal first and idk if I've got that kind of energy and also that shit takes *forever*. Though, pretty sure hubby got me the multi use steam cleaner I've wanted for ages for my bday so if that's the case that would make quick work of it (compared to a spray bottle at least) but I'd still have to take the time to paint and such. I really do hate that wallpaper though (and the stupid chair rail, don't ask me why all our bathrooms have them cause idk) so if manic me wins out that may be the way I go anyways. Lazy me says poster board would be way less work though :rofl:

Also that's a big *if* when it comes to the steamer. Idk why he's so opposed to buying useful things as gifts but here we are lol. If he did get the steamer that would mean that wallpaper removal would have to wait till Saturday (realistically Sunday cause it sounds like he's got a full day planned Saturday) and I don't wanna wait (for my life to be overrrrrr, I want to know right now what will it be?) on getting this done cause I wanna flip her like 7 weeks ago now :rofl:

Alright yall. About to convert my downstairs half bath into a flowering room and I've got not a clue how to go about it. New light for the tent will be here tomorrow and hubby will be off. Main issue is what to do about the walls (y'all have seen my godawful mid dark 1980s wallpaper) and also how to hang the lights?! Thinking I'm probably going to have to use heavy duty drywall anchors to hang joists and mount from those but I figured I'd ask y'all before I go into construction mode :rofl: as far as the walls go, kinda thinking of tacking white poster board to them as painting would require wallpaper removal first and idk if I've got that kind of energy and also that shit takes *forever*. Though, pretty sure hubby got me the multi use steam cleaner I've wanted for ages for my bday so if that's the case that would make quick work of it (compared to a spray bottle at least) but I'd still have to take the time to paint and such. I really do hate that wallpaper though (and the stupid chair rail, don't ask me why all our bathrooms have them cause idk) so if manic me wins out that may be the way I go anyways. Lazy me says poster board would be way less work though :rofl:
What about hanging something like panda film? It’s what I used to use on bedroom walls when building out an entire bedroom for grow duties….easy up, easy down…

white poster board for the cheap win! :yay: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back