Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0962.JPG

@hairyman ....:yeah:...Afghan dom......:pass:

Morning Auntie :pass: I hope your weather is better today….blue skies and sunshine here:smokeit:

Bright but Bitter @Frank the Dank .... :headbang: ...fingers crossed the rain has stopped for a few days....the irrigation canals are running Very high....and the ground is saturated....so it's a bit of a Worry.

Everything between us and the mountains comes past us on the way out to sea.

Na, I like Donna's contribution. Some though are horrifically bad which I find comical...For a while, I sourced out all the "Playin's" in the 70s just get all the Donna's! The Playin jams are pretty much my favorite Dead...So, just messin with ya! WWWWHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAA YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEAAAHHHH
Yep those jams are some of my favorite stuff for sure. I have sirius/xm so listen to the live concert most days and it's interesting how they seldom play a show where Donna is way off but I know there is lots out there. I love me a good LLRain with her in it.
I get off on the highlights like Pigs 'box back knitties' and the bass intro to Other One as well as Donnas primal yowl:smoking:

Bright but Bitter @Frank the Dank .... :headbang: ...fingers crossed the rain has stopped for a few days....the irrigation canals are running Very high....and the ground is saturated....so it's a bit of a Worry.

Everything between us and the mountains comes past us on the way out to sea.
Oh yeah, I remember the disaster you had a few years ago…. I’d send you some of our hot/dry weather if I could…..:vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back