Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are not well it is like wading through molases....... :pass: ..we have been 2 years on minimum life support.....:biggrin:...now we...cough wait....I have to do it all in the next 2 weeks......and it looks a bit overwhelming......:headbang:

More Energy that I've got spare.....:biggrin:

:smoking:i still got a room to do,, our bedroom lol with all the old shite that needs sorting through ,either gum treeing or and skipping,,,ille give me self a target for two weeks to do it,, if you can do it so can i ..:smoking:we been living on couches that long we use to it i think it will stay as a tidy hobby room:thumbsup:

Yup! Started Spring cleaning yesterday..............sneezes galore! Gonna eat, take a pill and shoot some junk up my nose..............meds!!!!.....I know what hit your stoner brains first! :eyebrows: :funny: :funny:

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

When it gets sunny and dry here...we go all Swedish......matresses ...pilows..duvets out on the patio for a dose of ultra violet.. :headbang:

Just my luck....guy wanted to look at Avalanche today, was gonna move it out at the fence, started it...forgot to open gate so shut it off, opened gate, restarted...traction control/stabilitrac lights come on.......quick diagnosis is grounding problem.....clean ground strap at engine....now it won't even crank....biggest POS I ever bought.
GM grounding has always been suspect. In late models, it's also the grounding material, subject to corrosion.
If you can get live data, just start with the basics. See if the fuel pump is seeing power and coming on. If not, why? If you had corrosion at the grounding straps, there's a good chance there's some on the entire engine harness. Ya don't need to clean all the connections. I'd start with the fuel pressure sensor.

:smoking:i still got a room to do,, our bedroom lol with all the old shite that needs sorting through ,either gum treeing or and skipping,,,ille give me self a target for two weeks to do it,, if you can do it so can i ..:smoking:we been living on couches that long we use to it i think it will stay as a tidy hobby room:thumbsup:

I spend more of my time on the settee than the bed...no point keeping hubby awake with my insomnia..... :pass: ....

I Found 2 year cured bud in the top cuboard.........and believe it or not....dried plant in a drying basket.....:doh:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back