Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Carve :pass:you liking the glb
I'm loving it, actually. Thinking about grabbing more already, not that I'm anywhere close to running out.

I told my local grow shop about the stuff and showed him the results I'm seeing. Even if he can't make any money on it I think he'll at least try it out, haha.

PXL_20220401_084919622.jpg

I'm loving it, actually. Thinking about grabbing more already, not that I'm anywhere close to running out.

I told my local grow shop about the stuff and showed him the results I'm seeing. Even if he can't make any money on it I think he'll at least try it out, haha.

View attachment 1439320
I'm eager to start my comparo!

i cannea afford run a tumble dryer :smoking:,,,but guess you dont have much usefor radiators :biggrin: ...

I Shouldn't have to.....but our weather is so shite it is not optional....... :biggrin: ....for a solid month we have had UK weather...rain..rain..rain....

:windy:..day in..day out......

We have to sort the House out for the Kids coming to stay for holidays......so I'm on full spring clean....we've had a small leak...so the whole place needs aired...but the weather is against us ATM...

All the bedding was put away clean.....but...no-one has stayed there for 2 years since we moved back here after the flood.... it all needs refreshed...

You know I'm mold phobic.....so just incase it has the damp in.....:biggrin:....

The settee had damp/mold on ...I had me mask on cleaning it off......mold phobic.....:crying:

I Shouldn't have to.....but our weather is so shite it is not optional....... :biggrin: ....for a solid month we have had UK weather...rain..rain..rain....

:windy:..day in..day out......

We have to sort the House out for the Kids coming to stay for holidays......so I'm on full spring clean....we've had a small leak...so the whole place needs aired...but the weather is against us ATM...

All the bedding was put away clean.....but...no-one has stayed there for 2 years since we moved back here after the flood.... it all needs refreshed...

You know I'm mold phobic.....so just incase it has the damp in.....:biggrin:....

The settee had damp/mold on ...I had me mask on cleaning it off......mold phobic.....:crying:

its a lovley day today ..but still so cold :frowny:....spring clean and decorate nearly done,,taken me 3 months ..lol,,,

View attachment 1439320
Nice

its a lovley day today ..but still so cold :frowny:....spring clean and decorate nearly done,,taken me 3 months ..lol,,,

If you are not well it is like wading through molases....... :pass: ..we have been 2 years on minimum life support.....:biggrin:...now we...cough wait....I have to do it all in the next 2 weeks......and it looks a bit overwhelming......:headbang:

More Energy that I've got spare.....:biggrin:

Just my luck....guy wanted to look at Avalanche today, was gonna move it out at the fence, started it...forgot to open gate so shut it off, opened gate, restarted...traction control/stabilitrac lights come on.......quick diagnosis is grounding problem.....clean ground strap at engine....now it won't even crank....biggest POS I ever bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back