Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried picking up a rear end in 10 years..learned quick how bad my back was..
My problem is knowing the correct method to lifting things/ I was always a methodical weight lifter. It did help me during my recovery and ever since. Most times it protects me, but does let me do things I shouldn't.

Bloody hell mate, you have a lot of different species of frogs down there. I just had a look to see if I could figure out what it was. It looks like a grey tree frog, but there is another closely related tree frog as well. Cool sharing anyway, thanks. :biggrin:
I went to my worm bin and dug him out some worms. He gobbled them up!

Thank you @Olderfart !
:d5:
I spend a vast amount of time convincing myself not to buy new vapes! lol
You and me both. But I guess I am either a cheaper old bugger, or better at convincing myself because I only have two. The Argo has been calling... :biggrin:

Getting old ain't friggin' fun. Facing that fact sucks sometimes!
I took it easy today. I realized yesterday, I wasn't, nowhere near strong as I once was, just a few years ago too. LOL! I struggled picking up a 8.8 Ford rear end, without axles, but with diff. Granted, it's a built and braced set up, but I used to handle them with ease.
The last two years of this COVID-19 bullshit has taken its toll. :grrr1:

Did clean up and polish my rear Bogart Welded RT drag wheels. It just goes to show ya what a quality show polish will do for polished aluminum. It was an easy 10 years since they were polished.I pressure washed them, wiped down with a detailer to remove any surface oxidation and polished with Mother’s regular aluminum polish, not the better Billet polish. Less than 30 min each and they were back. Were they show quality? No, not to my standards. Most everyone would be perfectly satisfied.
Fronts come off tomorrow!
As a near q-tipper, I am for the first time noticing the decline in muscle strength in the last couple years. The fold up cover over the Tacoma box seems to get heavier every year. Getting old sucks, but there is the alternative... :biggrin: :pighug:

Thanks guys for the input on Jeep. I was looking on the net on some others and their costs. Some were similar that got totaled out and few others was 5-9k so once they pull it in to run the estimate will see. There is something like 89 cars at the collision center infront of them looking at my daughters. Last month when the rain/snow screwed up the Jeep sensors 4x4, ABS, steering module and parking brake. They found the rear inner fender well damaged with 2 broken sensors the fix cost on that was $1000. Not cheap anymore by any means.

You and me both. But I guess I am either a cheaper old bugger, or better at convincing myself because I only have two. The Argo has been calling... :biggrin:
The Argo is a keeper. It alone is a great tool for deciding against a new device. Not much else can stack up against it when considering vapor quality and ease of use . I do have to say though.. the Xmax V3 pro is growing on me. The on demand mode is stellar.

Sausage egg n cheese biscuit for dinner
E63F9008-7581-4FBE-8D9F-0CA9D1039A50.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back