Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once calmly provoked the star QB into punching me into between classes in front of teachers...on a thursday, before home comming game on friday...suspended for 3 days sooooo...no star QB on friday night.....cool 500 in my pocket. And taught him how it was done 2 weeks later when I wacked him with half a brick duct taped in my hand......evil?.....no, manipulative....methinks....and a lil vengeful.

Still snowing...I love snow and winter but c'mon...been over 5 months of it and now it's springs turn lol leave off old man winter
View attachment 1441322
4cm on the deck this morning, but it melted. Methinks I'm done with winter. The dearest, the dog, and I head south on a road trip on Thursday. :biggrin:

Ya thanks for that by the way! Dingusaurus Rex was scared last night when it was thundering! :haha:
View attachment 1441114View attachment 1441113
Didn’t get a pic of Lola but didn’t realize til 2am it’s cuz she was hiding in the bathroom floor!:rofl:

A friend of mine had a dog terrified of thunder. He never knew where he would find him after the storm went by. One time he found the dog in the seat of his beater pickup when he got home from work. The dog had managed to scramble into it through a half open window about four feet off the ground. The door was seriously scratched up from the panic scramble. Another time a friend found the dog downtown wandering around and called my friend at work. Poor mutts just don't understand the racket. :pighug:

Getting old ain't friggin' fun. Facing that fact sucks sometimes!
I took it easy today. I realized yesterday, I wasn't, nowhere near strong as I once was, just a few years ago too. LOL! I struggled picking up a 8.8 Ford rear end, without axles, but with diff. Granted, it's a built and braced set up, but I used to handle them with ease.
The last two years of this COVID-19 bullshit has taken its toll. :grrr1:

Did clean up and polish my rear Bogart Welded RT drag wheels. It just goes to show ya what a quality show polish will do for polished aluminum. It was an easy 10 years since they were polished.I pressure washed them, wiped down with a detailer to remove any surface oxidation and polished with Mother’s regular aluminum polish, not the better Billet polish. Less than 30 min each and they were back. Were they show quality? No, not to my standards. Most everyone would be perfectly satisfied.
Fronts come off tomorrow!

Getting old ain't friggin' fun. Facing that fact sucks sometimes!
I took it easy today. I realized yesterday, I wasn't, nowhere near strong as I once was, just a few years ago too. LOL! I struggled picking up a 8.8 Ford rear end, without axles, but with diff. Granted, it's a built and braced set up, but I used to handle them with ease.
The last two years of this COVID-19 bullshit has taken its toll. :grrr1:

Did clean up and polish my rear Bogart Welded RT drag wheels. It just goes to show ya what a quality show polish will do for polished aluminum. It was an easy 10 years since they were polished.I pressure washed them, wiped down with a detailer to remove any surface oxidation and polished with Mother’s regular aluminum polish, not the better Billet polish. Less than 30 min each and they were back. Were they show quality? No, not to my standards. Most everyone would be perfectly satisfied.
Fronts come off tomorrow!
I haven't tried picking up a rear end in 10 years..learned quick how bad my back was..

I guess froggy wanted a vibrating experience.
:rofl::rofl::shrug:
View attachment 1440822
He wasn't there when I started. That's the wheel of my pressure washer. I took the picture when it was still running. I finished what I was doing with it and shut it off. He stayed there for a couple of minutes and then hopped off.

How'd dat froggy know I wuz buzzin'?
Bloody hell mate, you have a lot of different species of frogs down there. I just had a look to see if I could figure out what it was. It looks like a grey tree frog, but there is another closely related tree frog as well. Cool sharing anyway, thanks. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back