Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
8699FD3F-4324-463E-9043-BDEBC2565E45.jpeg

Gravy’s looking pretty judgey up there….:pass:

What do you think this will cost to fix? Hood, grill, lights, outer/inner fender plus all the other bits and pieces. Not to mention the drivers door doesn’t want to open.

View attachment 1441256View attachment 1441257View attachment 1441258View attachment 1441259
Depends on what isn't visible, but I would guess $3000+ for starters, and up from that if the front end or internals in the engine compartment are damaged. These days, it seems to cost a grand if you show up and they look at it. :biggrin:

@Dabber, unfortunately, most of our AFN brothers and sisters have been deprived of the cultural institution known as sweet tea! not to mention the understanding of the gravity that sweet tea holds here in the south! Then again, they might avoid some dental and type 2 diabetes issues...

I had loads of peeps drinking it in Cali and Hi. They couldn't get enough! Grits on the other hand...not such a big hit...

SAY IT AIN'T SO.......... though I personally subscribe to a more english method with my sweet tea.....

coulda been better, but didn't realize it was there til almost too late, lol :doh:

20220405_191310.jpg

and a silleedawg pic, jus fer the heck of it...:smoking: ppp

20220405_173634.jpg

Been out and about...met another grower by chance as he was talking to a friend in the well drilling business....asking about ppm's and ph......piped up and described out limestone aquifer as perfect for human consumption, and most veggatables do well but those leafy types with a flowering cycle can sometimes have problems with our natural calcium and magnesium levels......his eyes lit up light a TS1000......had a real good talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back