Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber, unfortunately, most of our AFN brothers and sisters have been deprived of the cultural institution known as sweet tea! not to mention the understanding of the gravity that sweet tea holds here in the south! Then again, they might avoid some dental and type 2 diabetes issues...

I had loads of peeps drinking it in Cali and Hi. They couldn't get enough! Grits on the other hand...not such a big hit...

That crap will be here tonight where I am. Wifey had the news on this morning and that looked nasty! Footage was from Justin, Tx wherever that is...Hope you guys made it through alright
Yeah, there were some pretty nasty areas last night. I squeezed thru with stuff all around me. Last week, a twister was dancing about 5mils away. The dam outflow had my big pines swaying like crazy! Backyard was/is full of bark from the one huge pine that got hit by lightning last year. Probably gonna cost me about $2K to get it cut down, probably this year.:grrr1:
It's the second BIG tree I've lost!

@Dabber, unfortunately, most of our AFN brothers and sisters have been deprived of the cultural institution known as sweet tea! not to mention the understanding of the gravity that sweet tea holds here in the south! Then again, they might avoid some dental and type 2 diabetes issues...

I had loads of peeps drinking it in Cali and Hi. They couldn't get enough! Grits on the other hand...not such a big hit...

I thought East Texans loved sweet tea, but fuggers in Mississippi add sugar until it will no longer dissolve! It whopped me in the face on that first sip! Jesus!

Yeah, there were some pretty nasty areas last night. I squeezed thru with stuff all around me. Last week, a twister was dancing about 5mils away. The dam outflow had my big pines swaying like crazy! Backyard was/is full of bark from the one huge pine that got hit by lightning last year. Probably gonna cost me about $2K to get it cut down, probably this year.:grrr1:
It's the second BIG tree I've lost!
Shit if I were closer Id come take it down my 1st adventure on my own was cutting tress

I thought East Texans loved sweet tea, but fuggers in Mississippi add sugar until it will no longer dissolve! It whopped me in the face on that first sip! Jesus!
Yeah I dont like syrup some tea is WAY TO SWEET

Good afternoon ^_^

BTW...I don't know why that clip is Titled Irish Dance.....it is a Greek Dance...... :pass: ......nowt to do with me......:biggrin:

Think it's a take off from riverdance (the lord of the dance) .. That's what i always assumed!! :pass:
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back