Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon Skiving Dabber!! :rofl:

:pass:
I just thought I was, someone called and wants to me to come out go figure :LOLStoned:. Hard to turn away a chance to make that big sale:stir:. All I need is 1 maybe 2 more to fill my schedule for the year :woody:

I just thought I was, someone called and wants to me to come out go figure :LOLStoned:. Hard to turn away a chance to make that big sale:stir:. All I need is 1 maybe 2 more to fill my schedule for the year :woody:

Go @Dabber .... :headbang: ..great position to be in.........

@Dabber @Mossy @Dale's Proper Bud
:smokeout:
Screenshot_20220405-105117~2.png

Shit if I were closer Id come take it down my 1st adventure on my own was cutting tress
I hope you're part monkey! This one will have to come down in sections. It has a couple big limbs that need to be taken down first. Probal a lumberjack that works daily could fell it with ease. Your everyday landscaper might be out of his element. This Mexican American had one illegal Mexican that was part monkey! That fugger shot up the other tree like a damn squirrel chasing a bag of nuts! They had that tree downed. cut up and piled up in an hour and a half.
This one it much bigger and is a split twin. It's about a 80yr old tree. I counted the rings on the other.

How’s it growin for everyone on this hump day.

it was continued harvest day here at the dream farm

I’m hoping for 10 lbs dry from these. 70 grams a plant seems about right.

64 plants down in total. There are 10 remaining in the LAG that were planted about 3 weeks later amd
Will come down around the 18th.
9B09ECBF-925B-4BBC-9A9E-21E5C735BD54.jpeg
6101C6EC-7FC8-458F-A367-DBA34090C7BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back